Currently, I’m a Principal for my district’s online high school. This is my 17th year in the education business. I’ve spent most of those years in a high school (9-12) setting as a Teacher (English, Technology, & Newspaper), Administrator, Coach, Technology Coordinator, and database systems administrator. I’ve presented at several professional conferences on technology and educational topics.
If you would like to read a longer post that follows the thread of my educational career and its formation, check out Frame of Reference.
Below is a modified CV for the curious.
- Principal, December 2007 to present
- Assistant Principal, July 2003 to December 2007
- Assistant Principal, July 2003 to July 2005
- Educational Systems Administrator, July 2000 to June 2003
- Basketball Coach, June 2000 to April 2003
- July 2000 to March 2003 -Junior Varsity Girls
- November 1993 to March 1997 -Freshmen Boys
- Technology Coordinator, July 1998 to July 2000
- Teacher, English and Technology, August 1993 to June 1998
- Newspaper Co-Advisor, August 1995 to May 1997
- Student Council Co-Sponsor August 1993 to May 1995
I should probably add a disclaimer that the content posted here is my own (with the exceptions of those posting in reply, obviously) and should not be construed as representing the views, opinions, policies, or positions of those by whom I am employed.