Currently, I’m a Principal for my district’s online high school. This is my 21st year in the education business. I’ve spent most of those years in a high school (9-12) setting as a Teacher (English, Technology, & Newspaper), Administrator, Coach, Technology Coordinator, and database systems administrator. I’ve presented at several professional conferences on technology and educational topics.
If you would like to read a longer post that follows the thread of my educational career and its formation, check out Frame of Reference.
Below is a modified CV for the curious.
- Principal, December 2007 to present
- Assistant Principal, July 2003 to December 2007
- Assistant Principal, July 2003 to July 2005
- Educational Systems Administrator, July 2000 to June 2003
- Basketball Coach, June 2000 to April 2003
- July 2000 to March 2003 -Junior Varsity Girls
- November 1993 to March 1997 -Freshmen Boys
- Technology Coordinator, July 1998 to July 2000
- Teacher, English and Technology, August 1993 to June 1998
- Newspaper Co-Advisor, August 1995 to May 1997
- Student Council Co-Sponsor August 1993 to May 1995
I should probably add a disclaimer that the content posted here is my own (with the exceptions of those posting in reply, obviously) and should not be construed as representing the views, opinions, policies, or positions of those by whom I am employed.
6 senses 21st Century Learning ACT ACT College Readiness Standards administration Alan November aptitudes art A Whole New Mind A Whole New Mind book study blogging blogs Bud Hunt business CAP4Kids Change Chris Lehmann college and workforce readiness college readiness Colorado Achievement Plan for Kids Colorado Association of School Executives Colorado Department of Education corporate America CSAP Dangerously Irrelevant Dan Pink David Thornburg Dr. William J Cook Jr Education educational leadership educational system educational technology education reform educators EduCon english Fugues future Gary Stager George Siemens Governor Ritter High School Information Age Karl Fisch Kids leaders Leadership Learning literacy Made to Stick math NACOL National Poetry Month npm2009 online learning Passion poetry purpose of education right-brainers school reform science Scott McLeod six senses social studies special education standardized test students Teachers Teaching Technology TxDLA Unencorporating Education Wes Fryer wikipedia workforce readiness
Previous Fits & Fuges Archive
- 12,219 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Site infoFits & Fugues
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.